domingo, enero 06, 2013

Happy Week


Today is really special day and I'm going to show what the magic three kings leg me
Hoy es un día muy especial y os voy a mostrar los que los tres reyes magos me han traído.
Avui es un dia molt especial i us ensenyaré el que els tres reis  mags m'han portat.
-A Oysho's pijama


 -The parfum Tous H2O
 "                "
 -Twice convers All Star
 -A ZARA shoes:)

 -Yummy, yummy
 -A bag for the laptop
The last Taylor Swift CD
Lindor chocolate yummy

                                                             Make-up for me and my sister

                                                                  My pretty sister (older than me)
Me

A great hat:)

A tablete

Make-up

Make-up closed

Sephora products

Sephona products











Happy Week!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario